At Total Access we have specialist knowledge in many areas and are able to provide independent advice and solutions to a wide range of engineering problems where access may be a complicated factor or adds an additional dimension. In many instances, Consultancy is the first step on the path to solving the problem.
Typically our approach is straightforward, with the first steps being to identify the requirements and define the issues. We have an excellent record of problem analysis and creating original and innovative solutions, whether it is how to undertake inspections in difficult circumstances, the design of installations for access equipment or recommendations on service life. In some instances, simply generating a solution, providing independent advice or a written recommendation, may be all that is required. Some clients may, however, require this developing into a formal process or procedure, or for the solution to be ‘engineered’ to the stage of a design in principle.
- Practical and cost effective solutions on your behalf.
- Experienced and qualified personnel actively involved in working at height offering you realistic answers.
- Innovative solutions allowing the fullest range of methods to be used from rope access to fall arrest when working at height.
- Health and safety plan compilation for inclusion in any design projects.
- Flat roof top risk assessments.
- Safe systems of work.
- Risk assessment for working at heights.
Protecting people whilst working at height can seem a difficult task. Total Access provide advice on the following:
- How often the work needs to be done.
- If fixed or temporary systems required.
- Who will conduct the installation systems.
All services and equipment provided and supplied by Total Access conform to the latest regulations.