The new Petzl Jag system is a compact, quick and easy to use hauling system is designed for hauling kits for pickoffs, making a releasable anchor, or tensioning a system.
The JAG SYSTEM haul kit is quick and easy to deploy: it is ready to use thanks to the flexible cover that prevents any risk of tangling. The haul end is color coded for instant identification.
- The system can be used in conjunction with I'D descender to make a reversible rescue kit to pickoff and evacuate a victim
- Effective hauling device - excellent efficiency due to sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings
- Its extream compactness means even when the distance to the anchor is very short deployment is possible
- Thanks to the flexible cover that prevents any risk of tangling the kit is always ready to use
- Comes with two Am'D TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
- Weight: 590 g
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyurethane
- Rope diameter: 8 mm
- Working load: 6 kN
- Breaking strength: 16 kN